West Wind Marina is a full-service marina located in downtown historic Newport, Rhode Island. Founded in the nineties, West Wind Marina is a family owned and run facility catering to both the transient and seasonal boater. Whether you're visiting for the summer or just passing through, enjoy the best view in the harbor, great sunsets, 5-star cuisine, and a fun-friendly atmosphere.
From the water, West Wind Marina is nestled off Narragansett Bay in the South East Corner of Newport Harbor. It's the very first facility your eyes are drawn to when pulling into the harbor. West Wind Marina has a distinct shape, reaching far out in the harbor, offering the most spectacular views in Newport.
On Land, West Wind Marina is located on Waite's Wharf located in the Heart Of Downtown Newport. Fantastic shopping and dining experiences in Newport are only steps away if you choose to explore our historic town.
Click for Online Marina Reservation
Our priority is that you know you'll be treated like a member of the family at Newport's only family owned and operated Marina. While West Wind Marina is home-port and favorite destination spot for some of the world's largest Mega Yachts, we also cater to the comforts of many different types of yacht and boat owners, from sport fishing to sailing boat owners.
Whether you're a Captain, crew member, family on a vacation, or group of friends traveling together, your needs and comforts are handled by a highly experienced professional staff that will take detailed care of your vessel, guests, crew, family, friends and will insure your experience at Waite's Wharf is first class.
Waite's Wharf is home to not only West Wind Marina, but also to one of Newport's finest restaurants, a premiere nightclub, a private lounge for our Marina guests, and a fabulous event schedule. You won't need to leave the Wharf to look for fun!
- Your slip will be located in Newport's most protected Marina location, offering you the most spectacular views of the harbor and bay.
- Fuel service upon arrangement is conveniently located right at your slip.
- All of our modern slips are equipped with the highest grade power for your vessel as well as:
- Dockside Dining On-Board Your Yacht
- Private Dinner under a Private Gazebo for up to Ten People
- Dockage for Yachts up to 250 Feet
- Single-Phase 30 & 50 amp electric service available
- 3-phase, 100 amp electric service
- Pump-out can be arranged at your slip
- Concierge Service
- Indoor and Outdoor Dining and Bar
- Seasonal and Transient Yacht & Tender Dockage
- Public Dinghy Dock
- Shower and Laundry Facilities
- Laundry Service upon request
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Launch Service upon request
- Wash-down Service upon request
- Special Nightly Parking Rates for Marina Guests
Monitoring VHF Channel #09:
When you are just entering the Harbor please hail West Wind Marina on VHF Channel #09, we will switch you to a working channel, offer a slip assignment, advise which side to adjust lines and fenders, and have our dock staff standing by to assist you into your slip.